ChaCha and I Have a Much Needed Heart to Heart

 

Sometimes you gotta say it.  



There's something in your teeth. 

You missed a button.  

Your zipper is down. 

You hurt my feelings.  

I lied, and I regret it.  Please forgive me.

Sometimes it's just fun to be honest with your dog.  It makes me think I should practice honesty with ChaCha more often.  The way she moves her head when I talk directly to her is endearing and shows she's right with me.  Oh, to be as present as a dog... to simply be in the moment is what I want to do more and more, and with more and more ease.  And, when was the last time you talked to your pet?Pet Food & Supplies

With whom are you honest?  How often?  What do you need to confess?  Who do you need to offer kind, honest, direct feedback? 

Please comment:  Just for fun: What else should I discuss with ChaCha?

More blog content Mondays and Wednesdays, new podcasts Fridays.  Follow @maninmanyroles on Twitter.  Subscribe to email notifications using the button at the top of this page. Please comment below what was helpful to you.


The latest Man in Many Roles Podcast:


Comments