All Dads, Brothers, and Husbands ARE Leaders and Educators

I'm a lot of things.  I have several roles.  More and more I find myself educating and leading.  I'm glad to do it, troubled by it at times, and really desire to hone my leadership well.  I know I'm a better educator because I'm a dad, but am I getting better at fathering and loving my wife as an educator and leader.

We all are kings, whether we admit it or not.  We have a kingdom whether we are 3 or 63.  We lead that kingdom to ruin or plenty.  We have time, money, possessions.  But most of all, we have choices.  Our choices are the most potent leadership we exercise.  Our choices affect others and ourselves and whatever, and whomever we are in charge of.  As teachers, support staff, principals or other leaders, we are very powerful, our choice of words we use (and don't use) is powerful, and in this blog, I will consider being a leader in education and a leader of any kind together.  Because I have many roles, those that involve leadership of nearly any kind will be discussed here.  I hope you find it refreshing.


What are you wrestling with as you manage many roles?  What might be some questions about your current role in education or leadership?

More Blog content Mondays and Wednesdays, new podcasts Fridays.  Follow @maninmanyroles on Twitter.  Subscribe to email notifications using the button at the top of this page. Please comment below what was helpful to you.


The latest Man in Many Roles Podcast:

Comments