Introduction: So, what have we here?

Tyler Lastovich on Unsplash

I began this blog with a churning, a restlessness to write and put some thoughts and wrestlings out to the world as a form of sorting out my mind and heart, and in the hopes of inspiring, provoking thought and prayer and more soulfulness in what you do.


As it stands now, look around this blog, see what sticks and respond and question.  It would be my pleasure to dialogue about your roles, and the roles of the men you love and are trying to love.

We are not one dimensional dimwits as the media would cast us.  We are a unique half (more or less) of the human race, created with intentionality.  Let's explore that from many perspectives.

Over the coming weeks, I will post more about my roles: son, brother, father, educator/leader, and other roles I think of, but those are the biggies for now.
 
What are your questions as a man in many roles?  What are your questions as a person who loves a man (or men) in many roles?

Comments